North Korea said U.S. accusations that it was involved in a cyberattack on Sony Pictures were "groundless slander" and that it wanted a joint investigation into the incident with the United States.
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- U.S. sends four Guantanamo prisoners home to Afghanistan
- Putin says Russia won't be intimidated over Crimea
- Samanyolu’s Karaca challenges arrest decision in final statements
- EU survey reveals growing Turkish distrust of government
- Dumanli: No turning back from democracy, freedoms in Turkey
- CPJ report: Turkey world’s 10th most dangerous country for journalists
European Central Bank Vice President Vitor Constancio said he expected the euro zone inflation rate to turn negative in the coming months.
- ECB's Constancio sees negative inflation rate in months ahead-magazine
- US home construction drops 1.6 percent in November
- Weekly US unemployment aid applications fall to 294,000
- Government: Gas to average $2.60 next year
- US adds 321,000 jobs, the most in nearly 3 years
- IMF head warns of bumpy road for Latin America
- ECB puts off stimulus decision amid oil slump
The World Health Organization said the Ebola outbreak has now killed more than 7,000 people, with many of the latest deaths reported in Sierra Leone.
- WHO: Recorded Ebola deaths top 7,000
- UN chief visits Ebola-hit West Africa
- 14 charged for roles in meningitis outbreak
- Sierra Leone to search for Ebola cases in capital
- In Newtown, mental health problems still emerging
- Ebola vaccine trial halted temporarily after joint pains
- Sierra Leone area to hold 2-week Ebola 'lockdown'
Science & Tech
U.N. talks on a new global warming pact went into overtime Saturday as negotiators considered a draft agreement that environmentalists complain fails to clearly define the responsibilities countries are due to accept at a key summit in Paris next year.
- UN climate talks head for watered-down deal in Lima
- U.S. FAA grants four companies permission to use drones commercially
- Judge orders Uber to cease operations in Spain
- Report: Threatening email sent to Sony employees
- NASA's Orion craft hits high point of 3,604 miles
- UN weather agency: 2014 on track for hottest year
- England's King Richard III identified with DNA
The Turkish Cultural Center organized a gathering and press conference at Harvard Square to show their stand with freedom of expression.
The Most Popular Videos
- North Korea
- Free Press