A lawyer for a son of ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi accused Libyan authorities on Tuesday of showing a "blatant disregard" for the International Criminal Court by announcing they will put Seif al-Islam Gadhafi on trial in August.
- Lawyer for Gadhafi son wants him handed to ICC
- Demonstrators flood Brazilian streets in protest
- G-8 summit turns focus to clampdown on tax-dodging
- Syrian warplanes strike rebel posts in Aleppo
- Greece's public TV still off despite court ruling
- US, Taliban to start talks on ending Afghan war
- Turkey Could Deploy Army To Quell Protests
Chrysler agreed to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps Tuesday, avoiding a possible public relations nightmare over fuel tanks that can rupture and cause fires in rear-end collisions.
30 percent of Americans have hypertension and the pressure is steadily rising. Ebru's Tasmin Mahfuz tells us why we need to control our diets and get out more because those complications get worse with time.
Science & Tech
Facebook and Microsoft have struck agreements with the U.S. government to release limited information about the number of surveillance requests they receive.
Gun violence has claimed more Americans this year than all the US military casualties in the Iraq war and those numbers are rising. Vice President Joe Biden is taking up the cudgels in the fight for stricter gun control. Ebru's Kyle Schmoyer joins us live with this report.
- Biden Highlights Exec. Orders, Guideline books
- Will the Spy Scandal Damage Britain's Reputation?
- Physically Challenged People Clean Blocked Drainage System in Kibera Slums.
- Istanbul Hosts 2000 Students from 140 nations
- Bike-sharing Program Popular, But with Glitches
- Obama's Approval Drops During Second Term
- Hypertension: The Silent Killer
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden