Gas prices continue to fall
Gasoline prices continue to ease.
Triple-A says prices fell by a nickel this week, with the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.82 nationwide.
The auto club says prices are 8 cents lower than a month ago and 5 cents lower than this time last year when the average price topped out at $3.99 per gallon.
Crude oil remained relatively stable last week, trading within its recent comfort zone of $101 to $105 per barrel. That's helped move gas prices lower.
- N.Korea Willing To Take China's Advice To Start Talks
- Obama Limits Use Of US Drone Strikes, Offers Steps To Close Guantanamo
- Japanese man, 80, oldest to top Everest
- Pistorius, Semenya off Olympic funding program
- Evening News, May 22, 2013
- London attack leaves one dead, 2 hospitalized
- Turkey Shuts Syria Border Crossing After Deadly Bombs
- EU steps up fight against tax evasion by end 2013
- Costa Concordia Shipwreck Captain To Face Manslaughter Trial
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels