French defense official says French fighter jet has fired on Libyan military vehicle.
A French official says a French fighter jet has fired on a Libyan military vehicle, in a first reported strike in the international campaign to enforce a no-fly zone.
French Defense Ministry spokesman Thierry Burkhard says the strike was reported around 1645 GMT Saturday.
Burkhard says the target was confirmed as a military vehicle, but it was not clear what kind.
- Saddam aide, Iraqi insurgent leader al-Douri reported killed
- UK expects second royal baby, birth preparations kick off
- Assad says Turkey torpedoed UN Aleppo truce plan
- 1,400 mourners join memorial for Germanwings crash victims
- Pressure rises on Greece as IMF rebuffs repayment delay
- Officials: MH370 search zone to double if nothing found
- EU: New round of Iran nuclear talks April 22-23 in Vienna
- Third hearing in trial into Soma mining disaster begins
- S. Africa march against spreading immigrant attacks
- S. Korea president vows to raise sunken Sewol ferry