French defense official says French fighter jet has fired on Libyan military vehicle.
A French official says a French fighter jet has fired on a Libyan military vehicle, in a first reported strike in the international campaign to enforce a no-fly zone.
French Defense Ministry spokesman Thierry Burkhard says the strike was reported around 1645 GMT Saturday.
Burkhard says the target was confirmed as a military vehicle, but it was not clear what kind.
- Explosion goes off near subway station in Istanbul
- Human rights court: YouTube block violates freedom of expression
- School fire kills 6 children, injures 3 in southeastern Turkey
- Obama calls on Turkey to seal Syrian border
- Investigation into Elçi’s murder cut short
- World leaders meet for UN Climate Summit in Paris
- Turkey will not apologize for Russia jet
- Russia to impose food ban in new sanctions against Turkey
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after bus blast kills 13
- Brussels schools, metro reopen under tight security