TABID Holds 1st Annual Business Summit
The Turkish American Business Improvement and Development Council held its Gala Launch & 1st Annual Business Summit at Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers with an evening aiming to bring businessmen from different countries and backgrounds especially the ones in the East Coast.
Businessmen, government officers, and Chamber of Commerce representatives were amongst the guests of the event.
Governor Jon Corzine being one of the guests of honor says he has the privilege to serve as the Governor of the state with most of the Turkish Population.
The Sheraton Ballroom was full of prominent figures from different backgrounds.
James Goldman CEO of Godiva Chocolate was among these guests, and shared his vision and contribution to TABID.
The event played host to an inaugural meeting and initiated business contacts between Turkish and American businessman.
TABID was founded as a self-supporting and non-profit organization in New York by a group of businessmen and professionals to improve business relations between Turkiye and the United States.
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Japan Economy on the Road to Recovery
- Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter
- Suspected US drone in Yemen kills 4 militants
- WHO: Death Toll From New Bird Flu In China Rises To 36
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies In Prison At Age 87
- IMF says Cyprus at risk of even deeper recession
- UN says Syrian refugees top 1.5M