France: Qatar to join Libya operation within hours
PARIS (AP) - A French defense official says Qatar will join the international operation against the forces of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi within hours.
French Defense Ministry spokesman Laurent Teisseire says Qatar warplanes will join the operation alongside French jets.
He says the Qatari contribution will come "in the hours to come."
He spoke to reporters in Paris on Sunday.
- Turkey warns US, Russia against backing Kurdish militia in Syria
- Dutch Safety Board: MH17 hit by Buk missile system
- Forensic reports indicate 102 deaths in Ankara bombing
- Confidentiality order on deadliest suicide bombings raises concerns of cover-up
- Satellite platform Teledünya joins politically motivated censorship bandwagon
- Syria troops advance under Russian air cover
- Princeton’s Angus Deaton wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Economics
- Davutoğlu: Turkey ready to discuss political solution in Syria
- China issues travel warnings for Turkey after Ankara bombing
- Court issues confidentiality order after bombing in Ankara