Putin: Libya Intervention Is like 'Crusades'
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday likened the U.N. Security Council resolution supporting military action in Libya to medieval calls for crusades.
"The resolution is defective and flawed," Putin told workers at a Russian ballistic missile factory. "It allows everything. It resembles medieval calls for crusades."
- EU fines global banks $2.3 billion for market rigging
- Hezbollah commander killed outside home in Lebanon
- Paul Walker autopsy complete
- Mexico searches for stolen truck carrying radioactive material
- Kiev protests continue, resolution elusive
- Toronto mayor to appear on DC sports radio show
- Air zone dispute: US-China talks but no consensus
- UN: Syria crimes evidence 'indicates' Assad role
- Germany launches probe into unsolved killings
- North Korea's Kim sacks powerful uncle