Putin: Libya Intervention Is like 'Crusades'
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday likened the U.N. Security Council resolution supporting military action in Libya to medieval calls for crusades.
"The resolution is defective and flawed," Putin told workers at a Russian ballistic missile factory. "It allows everything. It resembles medieval calls for crusades."
- France strikes ISIS' depot in Iraq
- Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Apple faithful line up for latest, larger iPhones
- Syrian Kurds fleeing IS group cross into Turkey
- Scotland 'No' fails to stop Catalan secession push
- Lawyer: EU court agrees to hear Berlusconi appeal
- Modi says al Qaeda will fail in India
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns
- Sarkozy returns to politics, offers France new start
- Rob Ford releases audio statement from hospital