Putin: Libya Intervention Is like 'Crusades'
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday likened the U.N. Security Council resolution supporting military action in Libya to medieval calls for crusades.
"The resolution is defective and flawed," Putin told workers at a Russian ballistic missile factory. "It allows everything. It resembles medieval calls for crusades."
- Families of ferry's lost confront South Korea officials
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Ukraine forces kill 5 rebels
- Israel suspends peace talks with Palestinians
- Rebels kill 7 after voting in Indian elections
- Brazil investigates possible Mad Cow case
- Mexico steps back from telecom, Internet limits
- Two policemen, militant killed in Egypt
- Syrian activists accuse Assad of new gas attacks