Putin: Libya Intervention Is like 'Crusades'
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday likened the U.N. Security Council resolution supporting military action in Libya to medieval calls for crusades.
"The resolution is defective and flawed," Putin told workers at a Russian ballistic missile factory. "It allows everything. It resembles medieval calls for crusades."
- Turkey Shuts Syria Border Crossing After Deadly Bombs
- London attack leaves one dead, 2 hospitalized
- Costa Concordia Shipwreck Captain To Face Manslaughter Trial
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels
- Rescuers Search Oklahoma Tornado Town Ruins
- EU steps up fight against tax evasion by end 2013
- Evening News, May 21, 2013
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Syria, Israel Exchange Fire On Golan Heights