Putin: Libya Intervention Is like 'Crusades'
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday likened the U.N. Security Council resolution supporting military action in Libya to medieval calls for crusades.
"The resolution is defective and flawed," Putin told workers at a Russian ballistic missile factory. "It allows everything. It resembles medieval calls for crusades."
- Malaysia jet victims' bodies arrive in Netherlands
- European carriers suspend more Tel Aviv flights
- Bombs in Nigeria's Kaduna kill 82, ex-leader Buhari targeted
- Egypt judge: Al-Jazeera team did "devil's" work
- China detains employees of suspect meat seller
- Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Plane crashes in Taiwan, 47 trapped, feared dead
- House GOP: Send National Guard, speed removals
- Ex-general to challenge Indonesian election defeat
- 11 parents of Nigeria's abducted girls die