Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Canada's Parliament Hill reopens following Wednesday shooting
- Ukraine leader seeks support for pro-Europe course
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Mussolini air raid shelter opens to tourists
- Kurdish militants kill three soldiers in southeast Turkey
- Brazil's president widens lead in polls ahead of Sunday vote
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks
- South Korea group launches anti-North leaflets amid threats from Pyongyang
- Canada vows tougher laws as citizens worry in face of attacks
- Kurds reject Erdogan report of deal with Syrian rebels to aid Kobani