Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- 71 migrants perish in Austria truck tragedy
- Up to 50 bodies found dead in Austria as migrant crisis rages
- Migrants crossing into Hungary hit record levels
- N. Korea's Kim puts troops on war footing with South
- Two-day ceasefire begins in three Syrian towns
- Gunman opens fire in 'terrorist attack' on Amsterdam-Paris train
- Greece's prime minister announces resignation, early polls
- Car bomb wounds 23 in Cairo
- Steenkamp family praises move to block Pistorius release
- First bodies recovered from Indonesia plane crash site