Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Lawyer for Gadhafi son wants him handed to ICC
- Demonstrators flood Brazilian streets in protest
- G-8 summit turns focus to clampdown on tax-dodging
- Syrian warplanes strike rebel posts in Aleppo
- Greece's public TV still off despite court ruling
- US, Taliban to start talks on ending Afghan war
- Turkey Could Deploy Army To Quell Protests
- Turkish riot police storm Istanbul park to end protests
- Egypt cuts relations with Syrian government
- US-bound Egypt plane diverted after threat