Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Iran nuclear talks may be extended as U.S. sees "big gaps"
- Magnitude 6.8 quake hits central Japan
- Turkey trains Kurdish peshmerga forces in fight against ISIS
- Bahrain holds its first major vote since unrest
- Somalia's al-Shabab kills 28 non-Muslims in Kenya
- Zimbabwe stadium church service stampede kills 11
- UK police spied on reporters for years, docs show
- Angry Mexicans protest over 43 missing students
- Egypt president considering pardon of journalists
- UN: Deaths keep rising in Ukraine, now over 4,300