Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Hezbollah commander killed outside home in Lebanon
- Kiev protests continue, resolution elusive
- Ukraine government survives in parliament amidst public protests
- US voices solidarity with Japan on China air defense zone
- Guardian staff may face terrorism charges over Snowden leaks
- Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
- Thai protests ease ahead of king's birthday
- NATO urges Afghan president to sign U.S. security pact quickly
- VP Biden trying to show US still focused on Asia
- Egypt panel begins voting on draft constitution