Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Top FIFA officials detained in corruption raids
- Five main measures planned by Cameron's new UK government
- Journalist Kabaş tried for critical tweet acquitted
- Iraq forces tighten noose around Ramadi
- Malaysia clears grave sites as Thais seek stranded migrant boats
- Merkel: Still 'a lot to do' for Greek debt deal
- Cholera outbreak kills 27 Burundi refugees in Tanzania
- ISIS threatens ancient Palmyra ruins
- Colombia's FARC rebels suspend unilateral ceasefire over air strike
- Iran rules out nuclear inspections of military sites