Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Families of ferry's lost confront South Korea officials
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Ukraine forces kill 5 rebels
- Two policemen, militant killed in Egypt
- Syrian activists accuse Assad of new gas attacks
- Moscow, Ukraine meeting for energy talks as EU frees gas for Kiev
- Material on Australian shore examined in Malaysia jet hunt
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- Iran protests at U.N. committee on envoy ban
- Ukraine orders new 'anti-terror' operation