Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Army chief takes power after Burkina president bows to protests
- 2 boys sue govt, Malaysia Airlines over Flight 370
- No hope for survivors in Sri Lanka landslide, over 100 dead
- Protesters storm Burkina Faso parliament, set fire
- More pay and perks promised to German soldiers as numbers dwindle
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight ISIS
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian state; Israel upset
- EU, UN condemn Ukraine rebels' election plans
- Zambia's Scott becomes Africa's first white leader in 20 years
- Kurdish convoy heads to Syria to take on ISIS