Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Cubans, U.S. troops could work side-by-side in Ebola fight
- Mexico captures leader of gang suspected of student massacre
- Sweden boosts forces to search for "foreign underwater activity"
- Morocco says Algerian soldier fired on Moroccans at border, summons envoy
- Thousands march in Acapulco over missing Mexican students
- Fresh clashes in Hong Kong as pro-democracy activists regroup
- Nigeria says reaches deal with Boko Haram over abducted girls
- 16 dead in accident at South Korean concert
- French court fines Uber car service 100,000 euros
- Venezuela, Malaysia, Angola, New Zealand win U.N. Council seats