Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Jet with 116 aboard crashes in Mali
- Planes with Malaysia Airlines bodies leave Ukraine
- Official: Missing Air Algerie flight crashes with 116 on board
- UN: 9 aid trucks enter Syria without government OK
- Israel swears in new president amid Gaza war
- Taiwan searches plane wreckage for clues on crash
- U.S. Jewish group wants its award back from Turkey's Erdogan
- Israeli fire hits UN facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Bombs in Nigeria's Kaduna kill 82, ex-leader Buhari targeted