Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Brussels schools, metro reopen under tight security
- Belgian soldiers patrol Brussels during lockdown
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after bus blast kills 13
- Russia’s Putin in Iran for talks on Syria
- US House passes bill to slow Syrian refugees
- UN's Ban: World must come together to defeat terrorists
- Kerry: US, Turkey working to finish shutting northern Syria border
- Security concerns hang over Asia-Pacific summit
- Police raid homes in France, planes pound ISIL in Raqqa
- US sends F-15s to help protect Turkish airspace