Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Saddam aide, Iraqi insurgent leader al-Douri reported killed
- Assad says Turkey torpedoed UN Aleppo truce plan
- UK expects second royal baby, birth preparations kick off
- 1,400 mourners join memorial for Germanwings crash victims
- Pressure rises on Greece as IMF rebuffs repayment delay
- Officials: MH370 search zone to double if nothing found
- EU: New round of Iran nuclear talks April 22-23 in Vienna
- Third hearing in trial into Soma mining disaster begins
- S. Africa march against spreading immigrant attacks
- S. Korea president vows to raise sunken Sewol ferry