Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Malaysian prime minister to travel to Netherlands
- International players urge extension of Gaza ceasefire
- North Korea fires short-range missile into sea
- UN finds second black box of Air Algerie jet
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce
- Venezuela's Maduro combats dissidence among ruling socialists
- Ukraine launches offensive to retake Donetsk
- Turkey's Erdogan trumpets high-speed rail link as election looms
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800
- Black box found at Air Algerie wreckage site