Syrian clashes spill across into Lebanon
Lebanese security officials say clashes in Syria have spilled across the border into Lebanon.
Two Lebanese officials, one from the police and another from the military, say the clashes on the Syrian side of the border started on Tuesday afternoon in the Mashareaa al-Qaa area.
Both officials said bullets struck the Lebanese side of the border. But the officials said no troops have crossed over into Lebanon.
- Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates
- C. African Republic: UN force needed for survival
- Turkish PM Erdoğan threatens to ban YouTube, Facebook
- Putin declares Sochi Winter Paralympics open
- Tunisia ends state of emergency after 3 years
- Bombings, clashes in Iraq kill at least 42
- 66 students expelled for cheering Pakistan cricket
- France's Sarkozy suing over secret audio recordings
- Niger extradites Gaddafi's son Saadi to Libya