Unidentified material that washed ashore in southwestern Australia is being examined for any link to the lost Malaysian plane.
- Material on Australian shore examined in Malaysia jet hunt
- Moscow, Ukraine meeting for energy talks as EU frees gas for Kiev
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- Two policemen, militant killed in Egypt
- Syrian activists accuse Assad of new gas attacks
- Iran protests at U.N. committee on envoy ban
- Ukraine orders new 'anti-terror' operation
A federal judge on Thursday rejected a bid to compel General Motors Co to tell customers to stop driving millions of cars that have been recalled for defective ignition switches.
- Judge: No 'park it now' order for GM cars
- U.S. jobless claims hover near pre-recession levels
- Obama, Biden to announce $600M for job grants
- GM seeks court protection against ignition lawsuits
- U.S. consumer inflation rises on higher food, rental housing costs
- BMW To Recall More Than 156,000 Vehicles In US
- U.S. Jobless Claims Near Seven-Year Low
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates autism affects roughly 1.2 million Americans under 21, which is a 30 percent increase in just two years.
- US autism estimate rises to 1 in 68 children
- Coughing into Spring
- Ebola outbreak in W. African nations
- WHO: 5 percent of calories should be from sugar
- Roche drug cuts asthma attacks, improves lung function
- US proposes major update to food labels in bid to combat obesity
- Controversial Ingredient in Sandwiches
Science & Tech
Mexico's governing party appeared to step away from a proposal that would authorize officials to block Internet and telecom signals, pulling back a day after anti-censorship protests that ended in clashes in Mexico City.
- Mexico steps back from telecom, Internet limits
- NASA's space station Robonaut finally getting legs
- Sky-watchers see "blood moon" in total lunar eclipse
- Facebook buying virtual-reality company for $2B
- Scientists say global warming to go on for centuries
- Scientists announce new dinosaur name
- Google releases Android-operated smartwatch
Vice President Biden met with Ukraine's interim prime minister as he seeks to stabilize the situation and bolster the economy. Ebru's Kyle Schmoyer is live in the capital with more.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden